Re: Turning Japanese

To: "Ron Soave" <soavero@yahoo.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Turning Japanese
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 10:41:32 -0600
You need to remind me about how easy it is to replace the Fuel pump on a
735 or to have someone turn a rotor in Germany ( NOT ) or about the Early
EFI the Mercedes had....

Yeah they are a Pain in the butt...and the German Mechanic's were
essentially parts changers.... doing modular maintenance....  which I
practice all the time on the sprites...

you mentioned the One thing that I always come back to on an LBC... Soul...
it's about the feel and heart of a car.... the Hundred has never failed me
ever.... but Like I have said before I did a fair job of restoring it for a
kid...

But again... if your into your BMW.. and you take care of it... enjoy it
and want to show it off... I'll come look at it and appreciate the quality
of your work.... learn a bit about you Personally in doing so....

Keith

----------
> From: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>
> To: kturk@ala.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Turning Japanese
> Date: Thursday, March 29, 2001 10:39 AM
>
> > Now bout that BMW thing... your killing me with
> > that.... it's a Chevrolet
> > made in Germany that Costs to much and is a Pain in
> > the butt to work on....
>
> No, it's not.
>

> =====
> Ron Soave