Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)

To: tboicey@brit.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Japanese Products (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2001 12:25:03 EST
Trevor,

In 1980 I worked as an apprentice panel beater (car bodyshop) I didn't need a
micrometer or anything else to establish that Japanese cars of that era
compared to other makes of car of that era had thin steel.  Other makes may
have since followed their lead but they were the first.  Most cars of that
era needed some force to put a dent in a panel but with the Jap cars if you
pressed your backside against them and farted the panel was in trouble.

Maybe you had special thick steel exports?

Daniel1312

n a message dated 29/03/01 23:28:36 Pacific Standard Time, tboicey@brit.ca