RE: Dizzy Woes! (LONG, but technical)

To: "chuck" <chuckc@attglobal.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dizzy Woes! (LONG, but technical)
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 17:24:59 -0700 m>
When rebuilding my dizzy, I replaced the frayed out flex wire with some
stiff regular wire, I wasnt thinking correctly that night at 3am before the
LA brit auto show 2 years back. It worked fine for 6 months... but it is on
my list of things to do "right" when I get the Sprite back on the road.

>Suggestions?? Am I into a Mallory yet??

Personally, I'm waiting for some BEEFI action.

Toby

>BTW - I noticed that the small wire in dizzy 2 from plate to body
>is NOT the usual flexible, cloth covered wire but is rather
>a stiffer plastic insulation that seems to crack, open up,
>and short out. Is this wire replaceable?
></quest>

>chuckc

///