Distributor and bulb questions

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Distributor and bulb questions
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 17:35:43 -0700
Both of these questions are about my 58:

Where do I look on the distributor for the model designation? The general
data section in the workshop manual shows it as a DM2 - I used a mirror and
saw several numbers/letters on the flat spot under the vacuum unit, but
nothing like DM2.

And, what type of bulbs are the dual filament ones in the stop/tail lamps?
Workshop manual calls them Lucas No 380 - does this convert to a North
American designation like 1156 or 1157?

Thanks in advance,

Doug Ingram
Victoria BC