Been Yard Sailing NO LBC CONTENT

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Been Yard Sailing NO LBC CONTENT
Date: Sat, 12 May 2001 21:41:19 -0500
Stopped at a yard sale this morning and saw many shop and reference
manuals (no Spridget related ones) that were rather highly priced. I
went back this evening at 6pm and they were priced MUCH better. I bought
the Haynes Weber book (the one with the 2 DCOE's on the cover) for a
buck!! I don't have a Weber, but if ever I get one, I gots the book <G>.
There were books for Volvo, BMW, Audi, Alfa Romeo, Porsche, SAAB,
Mercedes (pre 70's book, Hardcover in the small format) Two Ferrari
reference books, one for 72- I forget and one for the Dino. I am curious
if I should go back for any lister and get any/all of these books. I
will give preference to the earliest replies. Most of the books are $5
and under, so reimburse me and cover P&H and I will get them. If you are
interested in a specific book, tell me what year and model I need to
seek. For the price, they make a great reference, that is why I have the
Weber book, it was to cheap to pass by. So remember, earliest posts get
first dibs. I will go by tomorrow and see if it is on again. If you
don't check your email until Monday, sorry...........................