Vicky Brit leather seats

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Vicky Brit leather seats
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 13:47:48 -0700
Hello all,

I was perusing the latest Vicky Brit catalog and they had a new item that
caught my eye.  On the inside cover, they had a pair of ready to bolt in
leather seats for '69 and later Spridgets.  I was intrigued, because I've
thought about putting leather seats in the Sprite.  I was brought back to
reality by the price: $1500.  That seems a bit too excessive for me.  Do any
of the good folks and/or suppliers on this list have a bead on these seats
at a cheaper price?  I know that the leather Miata seats fit, but I don't
like the fit of them, and the color I want (biscuit) isn't available in
leather in the Miatas.   Thanks!

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite
Dublin, CA