Shhh, Don't Tell Frank!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Shhh, Don't Tell Frank!
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 18:24:34 EDT
    While the Latrobe pit crew was hard at work (great job guys and did you
know the #33 on the Latrobe bottle is in honor of Larry Bird?),  PaulA paid a
visit while back East watching his daughter-in-law graduate from law school.
We had a nice chat and Paul was able to help me with some Big Healey speedo
issues.  Once again, it was great to put a face to a name.
    But can anyone explain why the Morris guy shows up in a Kia?  He asked me
not to tell Frank, but I can't keep a secret this good.  Paul figured it was
a "kim chee" (sp?) burner rather than a rice burner.

 Happy Memorial Day,
Rick