Re: Texas Flood

To: James Kleemeyer <jkk@adams.net>
Subject: Re: Texas Flood
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:11:49 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I know that Leo off the list is in Houston, where the flooding is occurring. My
buddy Mike, who is soon to be a Midget owner, said his in-laws have a foot and a
half of water in their house. First time in 35 years that has happened. Anyone
know of any other listers in Houston. I think Elizabeth knows some 'B' owners