Re: Wheels - some more - check out Panasports!

To: "Larry B. Macy" <macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wheels - some more - check out Panasports!
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 20:55:31 -0400
Check out real Panasports from right in PA.
http://kspeed.com/
My 13x5.5" (for my Spit) were only $142 each.
and a total of $32 in shipping from his shop
to my door south of Baltimore MD.

pick PANASPORT WHEELS from the black menu bar
then click on the left picture of the two wheels pictured.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com