Fw: Fw: Tire size question

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Fw: Tire size question
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 17:12:54 -0400
No Gerard, I meant the INSIDE of the fender well closest to the trunk! You
know, that piece of metal that keeps the rain splash out of the trunk? My 76
had the SWA and the 175/70/R13s that I had on it didn't rub on the inside of
the fender. It rubbed on the inside of the fender well.

My Bugeye has 205/60/R13s and they don't rub the inside because they are
spaced out!

Kent

From "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith at gerardsgarage.com>
To: "Kent J. Miller" <Bushwacker4@prodigy.net>; "Spridgets"