Give away...FREE !!!

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "morris@autox.team.net" <morris@autox.team.net>
Subject: Give away...FREE !!!
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2001 07:48:17 -0700
I have a 1973 midget with no trans, no motor. Body is in good shape,
excellent dash, luggage rack and 7 wire wheels. I also have a 1974
midget with no motor, no trans, no front suspension. Body is in good
shape. Car ran good before I removed motor. These cars are for GIVE
AWAY....FREE>>>> Bring your trailer and take them home. I do not want to
bother with a sale, nor do I want to crush them since they are good
cars. But you must take the whole car. I do not want any extra parts
left here. I am doing 2 project cars and need the room in my garage. I
live in the East Bay. I do not have photos of the cars, one in in primer
and the other is purple. Both have tops. I really need to get rid of
these immediately..FREE !!!So if anyone is interested, please email me
at villegas@home.com