Tearing up the streets and time for a hood

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tearing up the streets and time for a hood
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 23:04:21 -0400
Took my MG for a test drive tonight and I tore up some of the local
country roads.  Things are looking good.  Runs well except the MG
seems to have a slight miss sometimes, not sure what is the cause.  I
will drop in new points tomorrow morning before I take the car to
work.  I will see how it runs and keep y'all posted.

Now all I have to do get the car through New Jersey inspection and get
the hood installed before Kevin's road rally, my wife will be really
pissed if we get stuck in the rain without a hood.

Any advice on how to install a hood?

--
Later,
 Bill                          mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net