Re: Our England Trip--Long--Limited LBC Content At End!

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Our England Trip--Long--Limited LBC Content At End!
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 10:20:15 EDT
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

> We attempted to put together a trip using
> something from everyone's posts, plus a lot of our own ideas, and it worked

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sounds like it was a wonderful trip, David.  Glad you had a good time, but
when you are on holiday, all it takes is a good attitude to have a good time.
 As far as hoof and mouth decontamination, I could probably put up with
having my hooves disinfected, but I would draw the line at my mouth.  (Unless
the whisky has a high enough alcohol content!)

I really enjoyed my trip to England back in the '80s, and I hope to return
one day.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget