Re: Spridget on TV!

To: chuck <chuckc@attglobal.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Spridget on TV!
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 08:55:38 -0400
On a similar note. Just for grins I was watching "Our Man Flint" (Ya know
James Coburn as master spy). In one of the scenes near the end of the flick,
I spotted several LBC's, at least one of which was a CB Spridget. The scene
is where he is rescuing his assistants (4 very pretty girls) that were being
conditioned to be love slaves. They were in a dark room making out in the
seats of the cars. So there IS photographic evidence that you can do IT in a
Spridget. (Never had any doubts, just personal experience, but no pics ;-).

Just in case you want to check it out:
http://www.blockbuster.com/bb/movie/details/0,4241,VID-V++++36764,00.html?

Larry

--