Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well very little)

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Found It in a Barn - No LBC (well very little)
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:40:42 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/2001 4:49:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jarplanner@aol.com writes:

> I've always heard the stories about finding a classic abandoned in a barn -
> well, now I know it really happens. Now I've got to start driving in the
> country more & check-out some barns!

I still don't know how that comes about.  I have craned my neck on every main
and backroad that I have driven, almost sometimes becoming a hazard, looking
for that "barn-encased jewel", but alas, have never ever ever seen one
hiding, lurking, timidly peering from behind weeds, from under concealing
tarps, or weighted under eons of dust in a barn, or facimile thereof.  I
guess you just gotta be lucky!?  How come it is that some are lucky several
times??  Huh???

--David C.