tic - tic - tic

To: "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: tic - tic - tic
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 08:09:25 -0400
I noticed a tic - tic - tic that seems to be coming from the right rear
wheel when I turn right.  Keep in mind that I sit on the right and it may
just be that the sound is best heard on the driver's side.  It just got a
lot louder.  Any ideas what I'm looking for?  There are no rub marks on the
tires.  Co-incidently(maybe?), the noise got louder after I bled the brakes.
I am not applying the brakes when the noise occurs.  I rarely use the
brakes.  I'm not sure if the noise goes away, if I apply the brakes while
turning.

I will pull off the wheel and look around inside the drum.

Any hints on what to look for?

Thanks!
Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca
'65 RHD BRG AH Sprite
'67 RHD red MG Midget < aka: Miss Marple >