Seat Bottoms.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Seat Bottoms.
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 20:34:16 -0400
Hi All!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for getting the seat diaphragms used on
the Mk III Spridgets??  I tried one(from the usual source), but it was not
molded properly.  The reinforcement rod that should be enclosed in the
rubber at each hook was not made correctly and ripped out when I began
stretching the diaphragm.  You could see on both pieces that the rod(same
rod on both pieces) was sticking out of the rubber.  Probably made in
Frank's Special Parts Country!

I sent them back, but have not located ones in good shape.  If anyone has
these, could you check the make of them and contact me?

Thanks!
Jason.

|     http://www.austin-healey-stc.org/       |
|          http://www.caverge.com             |
|  '65 Austin-Healey Sprite and '59 100/6     |
|  '96 Land Rover Disco  '95 Range Rover LWB  |