Re: Seat belts

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Seat belts
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:47:59 -0700
Bill,

Since you have the mounting position on the tunnels side, you could drill a
hole in the correct location on the rocker side and weld a nut to the inner
sill. You could either plush mount it or weld the nut to a small plate with
a hole large enough for the nut to fit though and then wekd the plate to
the sill. I have specs on the correct location if you need them.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
http://www.gerardsgarage.com/fourpoints