Electical tach request and info on the Steering wheel surround...

To: "Spridgets \(E-mail\)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electical tach request and info on the Steering wheel surround...
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:17:50 -0400
Hey Frank,

Do you still have an electrical tach for sale.  A while ago you offered one
to me..and the tach that I got somewhere else was broken.  I'm getting my
money back on that one, but could you please E-Mail me
at:  asisson@one.net and let me know if you still have one for sale.  I'm
still desperately trying to get my Sprite done in time for the Show here in
Cincinnati on July 22.

Thanks,

Also,

For the group, any suggestions on what to use for the Steering Wheel
Surround and sleeve?  I was told told by the guy that sold me the bad tach
(by accident I'll add, I am getting a refund) that he didn't suggest that
get a surround as they break easily and don't look good?  Anyway, I've got
this hole now, surrounding the Steering Column, through the dash, and was
wanting some suggestions; or if someone had one in good shape for sale.  Or
is it true, and there is some other way of  finishing off that dash area
around the Steering Column, that would work better.

Thanks all....

Andrew Sisson

'61 Sprite MKII with a MKIII engine.