Re: Restoration Help Needed

To: bugeye15@hotmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Restoration Help Needed
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 13:51:41 EDT
In a message dated 7/11/01 12:50:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bugeye15@hotmail.com writes:

> I think my biggest need is going to be a recommendation of a good body shop,
> familiar with these rascals, between Long Island and Rochester, or within

- - - - - - - - - -

About 70 miles West of you (just off Route 78 in Trexlertown, PA, right next
to Allentown) is veteran lister, chuck christ, who, in addition to being the
world's largest Sprite driver, owns a BEAUTIFUL racing Bugeye that he
restored himself, starting with cutting a tree out of the interior.

Take it to chuck.  He needs the work, and he does a great job.
(cfchrist@earthlink.net)  He is close enough that you can go there in your
free time and give him a hand, therefore saving yourself a few bucks.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport