Judson For Sale

To: <judson@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Judson For Sale
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 06:01:32 -0500
I have decided to sell my  "A" Series (Sprite/Midget) Judson Supercharger.
It was rebuilt by George Folchi about a year ago and I have never installed
it.  It has the glass jar oiler, a machined pulley for the crank, all
brackets, rebuilt carb, a new Vaco oiler (smaller spare), and a Autometer
boost gauge. It also has timing chain cover with a custom vent tube on top
and a homebrew remote oil separator.  Looks like new and everything is there
except the belt.  I thought I would offer it to the list before ebay or
other attempts to sell it.  I have $1200 in it and would sell it for that.
Contact me off list if interested.

Mark
Nashville
endicott@nashville.com