Oregon Rendezvous Tuesday trip

To: peggy bohler <peggybear2000@yahoo.com>, "kate & gary <kgb@clipper.net,WFO. Herb" <froggi@cdsnet.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oregon Rendezvous Tuesday trip
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 17:17:39 -0700
Hi all,

Kate and Gary wrote and said they would like to join us on the Tuesday
trip in Sutherlin.  They mentioned a greasy spoon for lunch, I'm game if
you are.  They said the food is pretty good and it caters to a lot of
hot rodders.  Puddles should fit right in.  We will be there at about
lunch time so it should be a good place to meet up with everyone.  It
also gives some time for people to arrive at Sutherlin before we leave
on the trip.

Kate and Herb if you have a cell number it would be nice to have in case
you aren't there, I can call you.  If mine doesn't work I can at least
give you a call on the normal phone at the eating spot.

I will get directions to the spot from Kate and post them.

Rick

BTW I have four people joining us from the spridget list, if any other
from the list out there are coming to the Oregon meet and want to join
us feel free.  Drop me a line so I know to wait for you.  Are we going
to have a good time or what?