Re: Wires? And Humor. Not much LBC.

To: <JARplanner@aol.com>, <derfman@eatel.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Wires? And Humor. Not much LBC.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:43:01 -0400
I would be very careful about having a chain type place mount wire wheels.
Most of the chains are going to have mounting and balancing machines that
are NOT made to handle wire wheels. They are very easy to bend and this is a
good way to get them bent. Take a look at their machines before handing the
wheels over. And talk to them.

I found a local shop that does them, he came recommended from a Jag owner
that has chrome wires. Costs me about $20 each to get them done.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget