Re: Compliments to Peter C.

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Compliments to Peter C.
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 07:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
--- Geoff Branch <gjbranch@mediaone.net> wrote:
> I need a shock for the Meejit.  E-mailed the famous
> Peter C yesterday.  He
> replied 1st thing this AM.  I called and the shock
> is on the way.  I have to
> endorse this guy because of his friendliness and
> professionalism.  His prices
> are great.  And everyone on the list says is
> workmanship is superb.  What a
> great combo!!!

I have avoided chiming in on these praise emails
because Peter has become a good friend, but I always
have similar experiences, like last week with an
ignition switch and other misc. electrical stuff.
This was an item he didn't have in stock, yet was at
my door 2 days later.  So the point is he is a true
professional - he treats all his customers like a
friend he may see in a day or two.
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/