Re: PVGP

To: <JRLNJ@aol.com>, <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: PVGP
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:30:28 -0400
You got me there. I know a few names but not
how to get to them from the park  :-)
my S.O. is from the area. For that fact I really
couldn't even tell you were I'm staying in relation to the
part
of how to get from out hotel to the park.
...kinda' at the mercy of my S.O. and her moods.

Thank goodness she's really taken to this 'hobby'
of old cars.   :-D

Just look for a White Jeep Grand Cherokee. we've been really
lucky the last two years to park right on one of the side
streets they close off with barriers.  Yep...right at the
last sweeping
right hand turn the drivers make heading for the
start/finish line.

Paul Tegler      ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com