Re: What to Do?

To: kickes@IR.ColoState.EDU, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What to Do?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 17:17:58 EDT
In a message dated 7/17/01 4:35:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kickes@IR.ColoState.EDU writes:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The decision really has to be yours.  What do you want to do with the car?
Since it is in pretty bad shape now, I wouldn't see anything wrong with
modifying it to be more than it originally was.  I would probably go with a
1275 and a 5 speed, but that's me and I rally and autocross.  Making a full
race car would not be my choice, unless it had a history of racing and it can
be documented with log books.  I didn't read any of that in your message.

The main point is to try to get it back together and on the road.  Y'see,
they ain't makin' 'em anymore.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget