Re: RB parts car

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: RB parts car
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 22:23:11 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
David Littlefield wrote:

> I've got a chance to pick up a 1975 RB Midget parts car for pretty cheap.
>  I'm tempted to buy it for spares for the CB Midget racer I have.  I know
> the engine and tranny are of no use to me, but what other parts could I
> use?

Bonnet, top and frame, boot lid, all suspension except springs (unless
you want a jacked up CB Midget) will work.
Fenders, 1/4s will bolt right on but need some patches here and there.

The engine and trans will work on any Spitfire or Herald.
Dash will work, harness will sort of work or make a great spare wire
source.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ