Re: MSD Pedigree, etc

To: "David Littlefield" <dmeadow@juno.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MSD Pedigree, etc
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 09:01:06 -0700
I believe any coil that does not have internal resistance will work with the
Pertronix. If your car has some type of external resistance it must be
bypassed. The Lucas Sports Coil (Yellow) works fine.

Larry Miller
http://www.ado13.com

----- Original Message ----- > > one, since we are talking vintage here.