Deep Fried Wiring? All LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Deep Fried Wiring? All LBC
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:45:55 -0700
Help!
Just turned into my driveway and went to turn off the headlamps, and the
rocker switch cheerfully rocked back and forth, but my lights stayed on.
Then I noticed smoke starting to ooze up through the defroster vents and
from under the dash. A quick disconnect job on the battery seems to have
solved the immediate crisis, but it would be nice to not have my car
burn up, especially with me in it. Any suggestions?
Also, what type of wheelbearings do I need? 1972 Midget with wire
wheels. NAPA has two different types, and wants to know if I need inner
or outer.
Thanks,
Kate