Whitworth?

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Whitworth?
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 18:37:00 -0700
Are the seat belt bolt threads in the inner rocker Whitworth?

I finally pulled the panels off and really took a look at the holes. Turns
out the "nuts" are in there just severly gunked with paint and a little
rust. I cleaned them out and tried to thread 7/16-20 bolts in but they are
pretty tight and appear to be galling the bolt threads. The 7/16-20's fit in
my 64 Sprite no problem.

Herby
64 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY (under construction/de-construction)
62 MK II Sprite - HRBYTOY2? (My new driver)
billh@aaai.com
www.herbytoys.com