Re: Sorry Gerard

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sorry Gerard
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:17:18 -0700
Hi Bob,

No need to apologize. I was merely taking the opportunity of your subject
matter to raise awareness of my illustrations. I in no way intended to make
you feel guilty about your choice. I only wish there were more people who
knew the joy of having personalized artwork of their favorite set of wheels.

My site does load fairly quickly however as I have made a lot of effort to
make images campact and download quickly, even at 56k. Don't be afraid to
check it out.

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -