Re: E-bay hardtop

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Re: E-bay hardtop
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 10:58:30 -0400
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bill,
These were a period aftermarket option, and quite beautiful too.

BMW would copy it decades later when developing the Z3 Coupe. It is also held in
particular favor with expectant mothers.

One thing you might want to find out from the seller it whether the hardware to
attach the top to the car is included. If it isn't and you are not able to
fabricate it yourself, you might be in for some problems.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct