Nick name? Also headlights.

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nick name? Also headlights.
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2001 16:29:13 -0500
Hi,
I was trying to think of a clever nick name for my '72 Midget.  I was
calling her "Little Red Riding Hood" (clever, eh?).  But, my SO decided
that "Red Dwarf" is better.  She's never really seen the show "Red
Dwarf".  I have.  Unfortunately, her choice seem to be sticking.  Help,
can anyone think of a better nick name?  Please.  It may already be too
late.

Also, I have headlights now.  All you purists will be happy to know the
bullet connectors were yanked in favor of wire nuts and electrical
tape.  Function before fashion.  Now I can drive it like I stole it
after dark.

Cheers,
Derf