Re: geezerette

To: soavero@yahoo.com, trev9@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: geezerette
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 11:53:17 EDT
In a message dated 7/24/01 2:44:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
soavero@yahoo.com writes:

> doesn't that say something about
> the lack of course-correction from our geezer aged parents?

Ding! Give that boy a cigar!  Too many of my generation, myself included to a
certain extent have spent way too many years in the persuit of "success" and
way too little time raising our children.

Now it seems to be compounding in the next generation...which is why the SO
and I are now spending so much time with the grandchildren...making up for
what we didn't do..

R Houston

..7/5 of todays students do not understand fractions and 43% of all
statistics are useless...