Motorsports Weekend (Phila.)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net, Philly_MG_Club@yahoogroups.com, PhillySCCArally@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Motorsports Weekend (Phila.)
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:25:02 EDT
It's almost here!  THIS WEEKEND is SCCA Philly Region's Motorsports Weekend
2001.

Friday evening, be at the Roosevelt Mall at Cottman Ave and Roosevelt Blvd
(Route 1) in NE Philadelphia for Cruise Night. This is a car show where we
all show our cars and talk about what the region has to offer.  We get a lot
of exposure because the mall has excellent traffic and we are very visible.
Dave Nelson (Phila. Region SCCA) has been working on organizing this, and we
will have members of the Delaware Valley Shelby-Dodge Auto Club joining us.
No Charge to join in the fun!

Saturday is the "Which Way?" gimmick rally.  This is an easy drive around
Montgomery and Berks Counties as you try to find the shortest route to the
finish (maps will be supplied).  The start is at lot #46B at King of Prussia
Plaza, behind the mall, near the First Union Bank on Mall Blvd.  Registration
opens at 9 a.m. and closes at 10.  First Car Off at 10:30 a.m.  The end is at
the Mid Atlantic Air Museum in Reading, and you can see the museum for only
$6.  The rally is $15 for each team.  Contact me for additional info.

Sunday is Solo II at the Boeing helicopter plant.  Exit #8 of I-95, below
Phila. Inter. Airport.  Be there early to register.

Get a three part magnetic dash plaque if you go to all three events!

Come out and play!

Allen Hefner #51
Philly Region Rally Steward
Philly Region Merchandise Chairman