Re: check it out

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "List, Spridget Mail" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: check it out
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:06:47 -0400
I don't know anything about Spitfires, but in the pics with the auction there
is one showing just a frame with the engine in place. You can clearly see the
transverse spring in the rear as well. Rear wheels sitting at a very strange
angle as well. I would assume this is the frame under the car being sold.

I don't know if Spits were originally Unibody (maybe early ones no, later
yes? - this car is supposedly a 1964 MK I) but this one seems to have a frame.

I kinda like the look of a Spit, but the scoop is just too much. Out of
proportions with the rest of the car.

Eddie