Re: springs groanin

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: springs groanin
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 19:31:07 -0700
David, I used the "Heavy duty" on my brothers truck and I still have
quite a bit left that I will use on my sprite. But if I had to buy more
I "think" that medium would be ok. Heavy duty is meant for cranes and
BIG trucks but I see no reason it shouldn't work just as well on the
sprite. The only problem with the heavy duty is that it cannot be
sprayed. Not a big deal to me but some prefer being able to spray it.
then you would need the medium. However you will pay for the spray
ability (it is twice the cost of the heavy duty). One thing this stuff
goes a long way. One quart did all the leafs on my brothers truck (4
corners times 4 leafs at each corner) and I have enough left to do the
sprite (just barely but still enough)