hillclimb info

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: hillclimb info
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:59:58 -0000
  for all of you who are near north central pennsylvania tomorrow and sunday
will be the running of rose valley hillclimb.  the event is held in truot
run pennsylvania just north of williamsport where the little leauge world
series is held evry year.  tonight i'm towing my oarnge vintage saab to
philadelphia to participate in my club display at the roosevelt mall (with
allen).  at 4am i'm off to the event to abuse my saab once more!
so for the interested that is where i'll be and the hillclimb is a spectator
event.

chuck.
very little lbc stuff but car oriented!................c.   :)