Re: PA rally Results

To: "Kevin & Kathy Valentine" <valntine@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: PA rally Results
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 21:45:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello Kevin,

KKV> Hey ALL,

KKV> Sorry for the delayed post but things have been a little "busy" here....

KKV> The Rally results;

KKV> Timed event; (fastest times)

KKV> 1st - Car #139 Chuck Christ and the Parson
KKV> 2nd - Car #118 Andy Smarr and Jerry Wells
KKV> 3rd - Car #103 Frank and Diane Clarici

KKV> Scavenger Hunt; (most items collected)

KKV> 1st - Car #136 John Gottstein and Jenny
KKV> 2nd - Car #145 Bob and Cindy Zackowsky
KKV> 3rd - Car #142 Mike Graziano and Winnie

KKV> Most Questions answered correctly;

KKV> 1st - Car #145 Bob and Cindy Zackowsky
KKV> 2nd - Car #112 Reg and Nettie Kennedy
KKV> 3rd - Car #103 Frank and Diane Clarici

KKV> Rally Final Winners;

KKV> 1st place - John Gotstein and Jenny
KKV> 2nd place - Bob and Cindy Zackowsky
KKV> 3rd place - Bill Gilroy and Lisa (who would have guessed.....)

I was wondering if the fix was in for the rally.  Yes you heard it
heard it first here and not on 60 minutes.  How did Bill and Lisa win 3rd place
over the team of Bob and Cindy Zackowsky?  It would seem that they
would have placed higher given the  2nd in the scavenger hunt and 1st
in the questions.  Not that I am complaining but I have to wonder, do I
owe the scorers some type of payoff?  Should I send money, wine or is
there a job waiting for me?

KKV> It may have been in the best interest of The Methodist Church to tell Chuck
KKV> his navigator was a Reverand....

Evil, evil, yet very, very funny idea.  Pure genius.

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:w.gilroy@verizon.net