RE: Ribbed Rubber Floor Matts

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ribbed Rubber Floor Matts
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 01:13:22 -0700 m>
Alas my father did not fail. And he regrets it. The 2 Midgets sitting on the
LA property, the sprite in a thousand pieces under a tarp in the driveway
and the massive tonnage of spare car parts and workshop manuals littered
throughout the house (mostly in my room and my bathroom). All he wanted to
do was teach me a little engine mechanics so I wouldn't be had by crooked
mechanics when he dragged me weekend after painful weekend rebuilding the
land cruiser. When the engine roared to life 2 years after starting the
project, I was hooked! He now regretfully moans every time he gets the car
insurance bill! Bhahah <evil laugh>

Toby
71 land cruiser
69 Sprite
69 Midget
74 Midget

Matter of fact, tell your old man he didn't do a very good job raising
you if you want a modern car over a classic car. (I failed with my kids
too, he is not alone)
Kids today, go figure. :)