Re: Rockers and Smoke Now Ed

To: Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, RBHouston@aol.com, guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk, justbrits@home.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rockers and Smoke Now Ed
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:27:59 EDT
In a message dated 7/29/2001 4:55:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net writes:

> I know Ed sometimes rings the carnival bell with us, but so
> what.  He's still around to help us when we really need it.  Ed still
> delivers in
> multiple ways to us listers.  Patience, folks!

Amen to that Paul. I have found Ed to be stimulating, while abrasive, but you
have to learn how to take his abrasiveness.  He is really a good guy, very
knowledgeable about these cars, and very helpful if you need help with a
problem.  I don't think I will be riding any bicycles anytime soon because Ed
is there if I have a problem he can help me with.  As are the mass of you
listers and a support team here at home.  But Ed is an important part of all
that.  Scary to a newbie,  ain't he?  LOL

--David C.