Re: NON LBC

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NON LBC
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:58:57 -0000
I was eating lunch with a bunch of mechanics the other day when one of them
showed me an ad for an Easy Rider look-a-like bike for $25 grand. I said,
"If I gave 25 thou for that bike it better still have the coke in the tank."
Nobody said anything, and when I looked up I realized they were all looking
over my shoulder. I turned around and the owner of the dealership was
standing behind me just shaking his head. Man, I laughed so hard I thought I
was gonna lose my lunch! Now he's sure I'm nuts.
                                      Jim K.