Spitfidget Manual

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spitfidget Manual
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 17:52:06 -0500
Hi,
I got a nice "MG Midget Repair Operations Manual", Publication Part No.
AKM 3327.  It was printed in 1975, in England, by the MG Owners Club and
is spiral bound.  It is in great shape.  It has many exploded views.
Unfortunately, I don't have a 1500 Midget.  So, if any of you Spitfidget
owners want this jewel, you can have it for the $10 I paid for it plus
shipping (aobut $1-2).  Or, if you have anything to trade....... If no
one bites, I'll list it on ebay at $1, no reserve.
Cheers,
Derf