Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams

To: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: NON LBC - Sweet Dreams
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:53:38 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert Duquette wrote:

> Didn't she get broadsided at an intersection?

Nope.  She died in a small plane crash on March 5, 1963.  She was returning to
Nashville from Kansas City after a benefit performance for a CW singer who had
died.  Born and raised near Winchester, VA, where she is buried.

Every OF remembers where they were when JFK was killed--how many remember where
they were when Patsy Cline was killed?
--
Larry Dickstein
Lone Jack, MO