Re: Ed's Present Behaviour

To: Chris King <cbking@mail.alum.rpi.edu>
Subject: Re: Ed's Present Behaviour
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 10:29:01 -0700
Cc: Spridget mail list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Right on Chris.

You're lucky you weren't around me when I got laid off work, became separated
after a 32 year marriage then divorced, started my own business, went through a
drug and alcohol treatment program each time a son did, and sold and moved out
the house I'd been in for 14 years, all in a bit over a year!!!  Sheese!  I was
a mess!

(Some might even say I still am!)

Life is a lot better, now.  I'm a lot more compassionate than I was, too.

Paul A