re: NON LBC (Sweet Dreams

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: re: NON LBC (Sweet Dreams
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 01 15:59:27 EDT
>>"The day the music died"?......I agree that Buddy Holly was prolific, but
>>Richie Valens was a two-hit wonder, and the Big Bopper was only a one-hit

  I don't think Richie Valens(uela) was on the music scene long enough
to be more than a two-hit wonder.
  The Big Bopper may have only had one really big hit, but didn't he also
have several other, though lesser, popular tunes?
     Ed in NC

 "There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." - Unknown
    (I think this is Clueless Morgan's guiding principle. :-) )