Re: Sweet Dreams-some LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sweet Dreams-some LBC
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:46:46 EDT
In a message dated 7/31/01 11:24:24 AM, RBHouston@aol.com writes:

<<
no comment...just slow shake of head and long sigh.........

RH >>
Hey folks:

What about the King, whom Bob Kitterer would just as soon forget.  Just to
put things in their proper perspective, the May 15, l998 issue of the
Claremore Oklahoma Daily Progress had a picture of Bob with our Sprite and a
story regarding the beginning of our first Sprite odyssey.  Above the
masthead was a teaser line "Music legend dead at 82, see page 14"  Not often
that a bugeye can upstage Sinatra on any level!!!

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes)