Re: Windscreen Seals Pt II

To: Adrian Barnes <adrian@workgroup.net>
Subject: Re: Windscreen Seals Pt II
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:21:17 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets (E-mail)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Adrian Barnes wrote:

> The saga continues...
>  The seals came from M*ss and were made in the UK.  Any
> ideas?  Has anybody experienced this before?  They suggested I do a bit
> of research first, and if all else failed, they could cut the seals to
> fit better and then glue them in place.  Thanks!

BTDT and cut the seal.
It is too wide to fit the channel.
And they probably replaced the made in taiwan sticker with the made in UK
sticker. I have seen the UK sticker placed OVER the taiwan sticker. At least
remove the first sticker if you are going to do this.

Sort of like the bike I assembled for my kid some years back. Made it USA out
of all Taiwan parts. Sure I assembled it right here in NJ.
--

Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ