Re: Photos of My Sprites

To: "Roger Cotting" <rbc43@home.com>, "BILL" <billh@aaai.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Photos of My Sprites
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:49:24 -0400
Roger,

Where on Woodward will you be?  I'll be in the Royal Oak area and keep an
eye out for you.  It's 26 miles long for those of you not familiar with the
Woodward Cruise <g>.  Usually better than a million spectators and 40-50
thousand cruisers - quite a show!  Since my Bugeye is still in a thousand
pieces I'll be in my red Allante, hardtop off of course <g>.

Rick