New house is getting close

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: New house is getting close
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2001 10:14:02 EDT
I am getting closer to buying the new house and garage in Hatboro, PA.  They
have accepted my offer and the home inspection was last week.  The worst
things found are that the chimney needs to be relined and part of the roof is
pretty bad, requiring new sheathing and installation of proper ventilation.

No bugs were found, other than some indication of old damage from powder post
beetles, but no structural damage and nothing active.  All the other stuff is
doable by me. (And a host of my closest friends. You know who you are!)  I
can't wait to get to work on the garage!  But that will have to wait until
spring at this rate.  I have to replace the kitchen and fix some bathroom
stuff so I have a place to live ITMT.

I am putting in the amended offer based on the inspection today.  I should
know more in a day or two.  I'll keep in touch.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport